sunpower WARRANTY in san diego, ca
25-Year Industry-Leading Warranty
The SunPower® Complete Confidence Warranty is the only home solar warranty to cover your whole system (not just the panels), so you never have to wonder which company you can depend on.*
A better warranty starts with a better product
Every part of your SunPower® Equinox™ system is meticulously designed to work perfectly together, and rigorously tested for long-term reliability.
Pitfalls of typical conventional sun power solar warranties
- You must pay to package and ship defective panels
- You must present the original physical proof of purchase
- You must pay to replace panels damaged from rust
- Hardware functionality is treated as binary (either it’s on or off)
Benefits of our Complete Confidence warranty
SunPower is the only company that stands behind your entire system, not just the panels. We also:
- Provide repair or replacement at no additional cost; includes labor and shipping*
- Don’t require receipts, proof of purchase or written claims
- Cover rust damage, such as in seaside installations*
- Treat the system as a whole
Equipment & Workmanship Warranties You Can Count On
“I have owned my home in Chula Vista, CA. for 12 years now and have had “solar” for eight. Recently we were having issues with our system so I reached out to Carlos at CM Solar Electric and he immediately put my house on his schedule to be serviced. His team of professionals arrived at our place on Wed. 23 Mar. 22 and they were able to fix the problem and got my system up and running again! Highly recommended!”
Power, product, and service, we’ve got you covered
SunPower covers 100% of repair or replacement costs, while conventional solar warranties don’t.* Labor, shipping, parts – we’ve got your covered for 25 years.**† Plus we guarantee that your panels won’t lose more than 8% of their original DC power output in 25 years. Compare that to 19% for conventional solar.
Note: 10-year product warranty term for monitoring hardware
Sign up to get the latest Sun Power Solar News.
"*" indicates required fields